Mental illness is defined as a broad range of mental and emotional conditions. Many suffer from mental health issues and psychiatric difficulties from time. Mental health issues could turn into a mental health issues in the event that persistent symptoms or signs lead to frequent stress that affects a person’s ability to function.
The effects of mental illness can make people miserable and could result in problems with their daily lives, for example, at work or school or with relationships. In the majority that are related to mental health, symptoms can be managed through a combination of medication and talk therapy.
The most prominent manifestations and symptoms are:
- A lack of clarity or confusion in thinking, or the inability to concentrate
- Feeling sad or low
- Excessive fears or worries or intense feelings of guilt
- Refrain from family, friends and any other social gatherings
- Extreme mood swings in highs and lows
- Inability to handle daily issues or anxiety
- Suicidal thoughts
- Low energy, significant fatigue or problems sleeping
- The dissociation from reality, paranoia or hallucinations
- Trouble grasping and relating to people and situations
- Changes in Sex Drive
- Important changes to eating habits
- Hostile, violent or exaggerated anger. violence
- Drug or alcohol abuse
Stress is among the most significant causes for mental disorders and is mainly caused by disturbances in the functioning of the body or caused by minor issues at family, social, or at work. The increasing competition and shrinking support networks is one of the most significant factors that can lead to behavioural issues.
The Mind Piper clinic provides services of Neuropsychiatry, Psychiatry, Counseling(Psychotherapy), and Psychological testing under a single roof of best mental health services in delhi ncr. The clinic also provides complete Clinical Psychology services in form of Counseling/Psychotherapy and different types of Psychological testing.
Apart from General Psychiatry services This division specializes in treating Alcoholism, Substance Abuse Disorders, and Psycho-sexual Disorders.
We are an interprofessional group consisting of psychiatrists, psychologists, and psychologists. designers experts in the field of development, and technologists.